|Padlet is an Internet application that allows people to express their thoughts on a common topic easily. It works like an online sheet of paper where people can put any content (e.g. images, videos, documents, text) anywhere on the page, together with anyone, from any device.|
|Use Ge.tt to transfer large files between colleagues or even devices. Great for use with video files.|
|Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to your own desktop to use as you wish.|
|Screencast-o-matic is a screen-capture software that allows you to record up to 15 minutes of video that you can directly upload to YouTube, or save to your computer. Perfect for doing flipped lessons.|
|Simplenote is an easy way to keep notes, lists, ideas, and more. Keep notes on the web, your mobile device, and your computer. Find notes quickly with instant searching and simple tags. Share a list, post some instructions, or publish your thoughts.|
|Use Evernote to save your ideas, things you see, and things you like. Then find them all on any computer, phone or device you use.Use Evernote to save your ideas, things you see, and things you like. Then find them all on any computer, phone or device you use.|
|Your Google Account is more than just Google Docs. Talk, chat, share, schedule, store, organize, collaborate, discover, and create. Use Google products from Gmail to Google+ to YouTube, view your search history, all with one username and password, all backed up all the time and easy to find at (you guessed it) Google.com.|
- Install Chrome browser. Chrome is available for the iPad, iPhone, and Android devices and you can sync your bookmarks and history across all devices.
- Chrome extensions bundle – There are a number of extensions for chrome that will make things easier/more efficient for you to process, tag, reuse materials from the web.
- Firefox – runs a close second to Chrome. The mobile versions for Android are pretty good as well.
- Firefox Extensions BSILI Collection – These are extensions I use regularly and make things faster and easier.
- Acrobat reader installed
- the latest version of Flash player
- the lastest version of Silverlight